Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy Life

Well it's been a while since I blogged. My life has been unusually hectic. The kids are out of school for now. I needed to take a moment to prepare myself for the next big event. My dad has prostate cancer and will be going in for surgery in just a few weeks. I am so nervous about the outcome that I can't even concentrate on lesson planning for the upcoming year.

To add to the craziness DH got hurt at work and is on bed rest with a possible herniated disc and then I had someone ask me to take on two more kids for the summer. Huh! I wish someone would take just one of mine for a moment so I can think! Don't get me wrong I love my kids I just feel like my cup runneth over right now.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschool mom of six trying to balance it all!