Tuesday, July 21, 2009

School Planning

Okay, is it me or does anyone else feel the stress of planning for the upcoming year overwhelming? With my dad going into the hospital I feel rushed to complete lesson planning. In the past I always seem to never quite have all the planning done when the new year starts. Of course, a failure to plan is a plan that fails. I always wind up staying up late night Saturday or Sunday trying to prepare for the upcoming weeks work.

I made a promise to myself this year that all of the lesson planning would be done over the summer! Guess what? It's not done and my summer is about to end a little short. I have just under 2 weeks to finish planning for 4 kiddies. My rising Pre-K'er doesn't really require planning but I did want to get a library, subject, alphabet and number schedule together.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a homeschool mom of six trying to balance it all!